Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 23

Dear Family,

How are you all doing? I'm grateful for all the lettes! Its good to hear that your all doing so well! How were finals? How's Christmas bread? I hear you guys went skiing that sounds like fun! I wish could have gone. What's this about crazy pictures? I wanna see! Are you guys going anywhere for Christmas? Are you gonna send me pictures of the house all decked out?

So you asked what I did most days and it looks like this...

6:30 Get up
7:00 Breakfast
7:30 Class
8:00 "
9:00 "
10:00 "
11:30 Lunch
12:15 Class
1:00 "
2:00 "
3:10 Gym
3:30 "
4:00 "
4:30 Dinner
5:15 Class
6:00 "
7:00 "
8:00 "
9:00 Plan the Next Day
10:00 "
10:30 Bed time

Yep my life is exciting :D

Hey Sierra, life here isn't to boring its pretty fun. Thanks for the picture. Mariah, Thanks for all the prayers and the picture! You have a solo! That's so cool! I hope you do well!

I don't think I got any other letters really this week if I did I'm sorry! Write me and remind me cause I think I might have lost a few :(

So one embarrasing thing that happened this week. I got locked out of my room and all I had was a towel on! I had to hangout in the bathroom for like 15 min till we got in unlocked.

I love you all. I hope to hear from you soon!

Elder Kevin Carlisle

P.S. I'm sending you guys my camera SD card I hope you guys will copy everything of it, AND BURN A CD, don't delete anything just send it back will all the pictures still on it I need to print some here.

No comments:

Post a Comment