Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 2

Hey guys, So this is Isaac, I think I'll be doing the updates for the next couple weeks. Anyway, Here is kevins second week, I dont know where the first week's letter went... My mom probably has it. Anyway, Enjoy!!

Hey guys hows it going? I hope your all doing well this week! this week was way better then last week I only got a couple letters guys whats up with that ;) Im just kidding.
Most days here are the same. I get up in the morning say my prayers, shower, have breakfast, I get about 50 min of work out time which means I get to ether play four square, basketball, or volleyball. I thought I would play a lot of four square and b-ball but four square is really lame no one really gets into it. I play basketball almost every day and play volleyball on the days that I dont want to have to shower twice.
I then go to class from about 9 to 11:30 where we talk about ether the gospel, ukrainian, or both :D I then go to lunch where yes it is all you can eat which is great cause your never hungry. BUT the food here does stuff to you and your body doesnt like it. Im just now starting to get used to the food.
I finish lunch aroun 12:15 and its back to class where once again we talk about ether gospel or ukrainian until 4:30. its now dinner time, yes dinner is at 4:30 it so early!!
I return to class at about 5:15 and we go back to studying till 9. at 9 I plan out my next day down to every 15 min. meaning I have to know what I'm doing every 15 min of my day! let me tell you its really hard for me to plan like that, as you all know Im a man without a plan :D I get to hang out with the guys from 9:30 to 10 and at 10 we start to brush our teeth and go to bed. I have to be in bed with the lights out by 10:30 how crazy is that?!? its so early. I wake up and repeat the same thing over again :) but two weeks has gone by really really fast for me.
I'll be able to tell you more about me and life in the MTC in letters cause I only get about 30 min every tuesday to write emails.
Mom when you get my letter about every day please type it in an email and send it to people for me. I wish I had time but I wont be able to this week :(
I have a little time to tell you about my compainion Elder Flint. He's from utah so like me he didnt travel very far to get here. He loves motorbikes, snowmobiling, even tractor pulls. yeah if you dont know what a tractor pull is look it up its kinda crazy, he showed me a video of it on his camera. we work pretty well together, hes good at testifing of the truth of a priciple and Im good at explaining the priciples of the gospel which turns out really well when teaching a lesson. teaching people the gospel is hard! this week I have to be able to greet someone, talk about my family, and ask to set up another appointment with them, all in ukrainian! its a crazy language and I can see why we have to be here for 12 weeks. I feel like I wont know anything when I get out there in ukraine but Im excited to go!
Isaac hurry up and talk to the bishop about your papers! Elder Flint is only 18, he doesnt turn 19 till january. so if I was you I'd figure out when you can turn them in and do it!
Well my time is almost up. I love you all and I miss you. I say goodnight to you all out loud every night to help me feel closer to you guys. I love you!
Elder Carlisle

No comments:

Post a Comment