Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Week 4

12-21-2010
Today was a good day, i got up at 6:30 today and got ready for the
day. The temple was closed which was really sad but guess what?!?! i
got to clean the temple today! it was great. wanna know how i cleaned
it? with toothpicks and q-tips! yep i deep deep cleaned today! so mom
and grant, when you guys use those lockers just know your son cleaned
them for you!
I got my hair cut for the first time and it was pretty cool, I've
decided that i'm good enough to work there.
i washed my clothes today but when i went to dry them they just
wouldnt dry so i had to hang dry them. stupid dryers!
i got presents from Jess and Jamba today i cant wait till christmas

12-22-2010
today the TRC wasnt half bad, i could really tell that i dont know any
ukrainian but i do know that I can teach a great lesson in english!
i think something is wrong with me because i cant eat very much sugar
now before i start to feel sick, i cant even eat a whole bowl of ice
cream anymore :(
i checked mail after dinner today and guess what!? i got my presents
from my family! Ya! i love getting packages and letters! they make me
soooo happy and loved.
i cant wait till christmas

12-23-2010
today was like any other day, woke up, did service (the cleaning guy I
work with likes to tell us random princples from the gospel everyweek
and I'm pretty sure he has no idea what hes talking about) Ukrainian
is hard i hope I can pick it up. 2 days till christmas!!!!

12-24-2010
today was a good day. i had class all morning long but then had MDT
(missionary directed time) for the rest of the day, I goofed of a lot
more then i should have but i did learn some really good stuff on how
to teach about Chastity, which i think could be a hard principle to
teach, and hey its christmas eve I've got to have some time to goof
off :)
We had a good devotional where the MTC presidency taught us the
importaince of the gifts god has given us and how we can share them
with others. when the devotional was over we got to watch Mr. Krugers
Christmas! it was really fun they even gave us popcorn! i really
thinked it helped me get into the christmas spirit.

12-25-2010
8;15 am
i got up today at 5:30 and opened my presents with all the other
elders! it was so much fun! it made me think of all the great
christmas traditions we have and how much I was gonna miss cinimon
rolls this year :( i think i got as many presents as the whole zone
got combined, I love everyone thanks so much everyone! i then went to
a talent show! one of the elders could some how turn $1 into $20 it
was crazy! there was a lot more cool stuff and i recorded it all so
you guys already can watch the cool stuff that happened
4:45 pm
I just got done with a devotional where Elder Russel m. Nelson gave a
talk, it was so good! it was all about Jesus christ and what he did
for us, I have the notes in my study journal so I'll have to send them
to you guys next week.
Christmas dinner was good it was just turkey, potatoes, stuffing,
rolls ect. loved it all!
elder snow got an ipod with some music on it, it was really cool to be
able to hear music again but later we were told no more music in the
MTC, I'm not really sure why we cant have church music in the MTC but
i guess i cant question it.
10:22 pm
we had another fireside tonight it was really cool cause it was a
reading play of "the christmas story" the actors were really good, i
really wish i could have recorded it.

12-26-2010
I am in so much trouble, I need to teach my "investigators" tomorrow
and I didnt study im gonna die! sunday is such a good day for relaxing
though i hate studying


Well im out of time cause i cant type on this broken keyboard but I
love you all please pass this on to everyone alan, jess, brig, family,
ect
I cant wait to hear from you guys i love you all so much and i miss
you more then you know

Love elder Kevin Carlisle

No comments:

Post a Comment