Thursday, December 23, 2010

After Note

Oh I forgot to tell you guy. There are only two people in my district! My comp. and I are the only people speaking Ukrainian! I guess this is the first time in the 3 years my Bishop has been here that he's ever only had 2 people in a district. Having only 2 people can make district meeting really hard cause your not so much teaching a lesson as much as talking to your comp. I know all the Elders in my Zone but none of the sisters. Mostly cause there all in different districts. Now the Elders in my zone are Elders Flint, Snow, Hopkins, Cummings, Cummins, Baker, Lewis (knew him in High School), Torranee, Freestone, Loveridge, and Stradling. Elder Taylor had to go home because of personal issues but we're all hoping he can come back in a couple weeks.

I took some pictures of my room and some videos for you guys. I won't be able to call you at least you guys will be able to hear from me!

A good thing about only having two people in your district is that means there's only two people in your room! So we each get a whole bunk bed to ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment