Thursday, December 23, 2010

What I Want....

  • T-shirts (like 2 0r 3 for P-day)
  • Ties (ugly brown and blue ones) (or any other ones)
  • Chips and salsa (its some crazy tradition here)
  • Paper tree ordaments that has what your thankful for
  • One hoodie
  • Any pictures (photo, drawings) its fun to have drawings by little brothers and sisters
  • Pictures, pictures, pictures!! (Send some to me I have nothing)
  • Candy! (I don't know what type mostly chocolate)
  • Contacts
  • Big suitcase (but let me know how much it would cost cause I might be able to buy one cheaper here)
  • Insurance cards?
If you want me to get any of these before Christmas you have to send them before the 20th the last day I get mail is the 22nd after that the mailroom is closed till after Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment