Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear Family

Dear family,

How's it going? What have you guys been up to? Anyone in any plays or dances, or choirs, or sports? How's that going for you?

Not a whole lot happened this week, I feel like every week is the same here but let me think... in TRC we had to "buy" some clothing and teach the store owner about the Book of Mormon so guess what my companion and I did, we traded a B.O.M for a tie haha our teacher was laughing so hard afterwards what else did I do... oh it was Elder Flint's birthday yesterday so we had a party wahoo! which really just means we ate a lot of junk food.

I don't know what else to write it's 10am right now and I've only gotten like 3 letters this week so I don't have a lot to write about but I will give you a spiritual thought that also apply's to everyday life. So read Alma 18. See how Aaron teaches the exact same way as Alma? Now what I want you to take from this is that you should learn from others see what works for them and copy it, you will be way more successful in life if you do this

Love you all

Elder Kevin Carlisle

P.S. did Isaac take all the ties? If he left any and no one wants them I want them. 1st cause I need more and 2nd I can trade my ugly ties with other elders here cause everyone wants ugly ties but I want nice ties... so send me some ties!

P.S.S Anyone that didn't get a letter its cause I don't think you've written me yet so get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment