Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1st Week in Ukraine

Hey guys sorry this weeks letter is going to be so short I have had to
try to figure out this email and keyboard and everything so I've lost
a lot of time but next week you'll be getting a super long email.
So the flight to ukraine was crazy as in almost missing out flight,
not getting bags, windows cracking super crazy hence why I couldnt
call you. so I got to ukraine, meet my new Companion, Elder Larsen
(hes really cool has some crazy stories and is from draper, I'll tell
you more next week) we've been out tracking a lot and teaching a lot
of lessons but I have no idea whats going on its so crazy! but good
news! I'm serving in a area named vineyard so I'm serving in the Lords
vineyard! haha oh and we have an english/international ward which is
great cause at least I can help in some way. We asked our golden
investigator to be baptised this week and he said he probably will. I
know he will hes just so honest and good, I love him things are going
to be great with him. I feel like most of the time I'm just smiling
out here but everyone says I'll learn the language so I'll stick with
it. I hope you are all doing well I will write you a crazy long letter
next week. tell everyone I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment